1. My 3 favorite words are probably: shenanigans, quixotic, and indubitably.
2. I was born on Friday the 13th.
3. My dreams are very vivid, and I remember them really well. 2 weeks ago I dreamed I was a first
grade teacher whose students were being kidnapped by an evil genius with a floating pet shark.
4. Along with peanut butter cups, I also don't like white chocolate.
5. Musical theatre is my not-so-guilty pleasure.
6. Adoption is something I have always hoped to do. My mom was adopted, and I also have a few aunts, uncles, and cousins who were as well. I'm not sure if that is where my attachment to it stems from, but if I'm ever able to provide a family for a child that might not get the chance, I'd love to.
7. Feet gross me out.
8. I did not go to a real concert until I was almost 18.
9. When I was younger, one of my brothers would tease me about having a "horse face". I am still sensitive to that to this day, even though it isn't true. Sarah Jessica Parker has a horse face. I don't. Seriously, let's compare:


<--- Normal face.
Actual horse face ---->
10. I can pop my jaw and my ears.
11. No movie can make me cry. I mean it. Just to give you a reference point, Cast Away. The part where Wilson is floating away from Tom Hanks? I laughed.
12. I can play/have played the flute, saxophone, piano, and ukulele. Also, I am a beast on the kazoo.
13. My "in-front-of-the-mirror-singing-into-a-hairbrush-song" is Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye.
14. If I could, I would absolutely drive a classic roadster.15. Those dolls that have the eyes that move when you tilt them back terrify me.
16. I love being a spectator to a great prank.
17. A few months ago I chopped off most of my hair, and I swear, never EVER again.
18. I would not by any means call myself a "fashionista", but I do love good fashion.
19. I've been legitimately stalked before.
20. Ancient history is totally fascinating to me. The Crusades, Rome, Egypt, Greece, Persia, etc.
21. I drink hot chocolate year round! LOVE IT.22. Scary movies and I don't mix. Ever.
23. I've never found Brad Pitt attractive.
24. I suck at math. Understatement of the year.
25. I am aware that I brag about my adorable son constantly. I can't help it. He's perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment