Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blogtober Day 30: Happy List

Today, it is difficult to see past my anxiety.  Not sure why, exactly, but I am determined to turn things around.  Despite being desperately tired yesterday, I still managed to be optimistic, so I have resorted to a favorite standby: my fix-it playlist.  It is a playlist of songs that are capable of dispelling the grumpiest of moods.  It hasn't failed me yet.  If you are also having a bad day, maybe try a few of these bad boys:

1. Footloose by Kenny Loggins
2. Untouched by The Veronicas
3. We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel
4. Party Starter by Will Smith
5. Mood Rings by Relient K
6. Hungry Like The Wolf by Duran Duran
7. Shake It by Metro Station
8. Down by Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne
9. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
10. Midnight Romeo by Push Play
11. One Week by Barenaked Ladies
12. Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
13. Miracle by Cascada
14. Stop Loving You by Toto
15. Danza Kuduro by Don Omar Featuring Lucenzo
16. Hey Ya by Outkast
17. Want U Back by Cher Lloyd
18. September by Earth, Wind, and Fire
19. Mmmbop by Hanson
20. Geek in Pink by Jason Mraz

There, something to start you off. 

Maybe next time I have a rough day, I'll have a Playlist Part II post.  Because honestly, this is barely scratching the surface. :)

No comments: